Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Evie & Mabel - The Stall

... and we're back.

After that break in transmission, we're back..
It's been a long and bumpy ride. I've been working full time for the last six months, teaching at Northcote. While it's been nice to have the community feel, and awesome to be working with kids again, it ended up with the same problems. Lots and lots of hours and intense workloads.

As you can see it's meant that I haven't had time for other things, like blogging, photography and general crafty goodness.

In any case, here we are. I have embarked on my Evie & Mabel stall shenanigans.I had my first stall on the weekend at the Castle Lane markets, and it was quite the success.

I made a number of sales, had some awesome chats with folks, and had a few people asking where my shop was! And so I am back again, focussing on the things that make me happy. Alot has changed and a brief run down of the last 6 months has included:
co-habitation - an ace house in Thornbury; a puppy, little Archie, he's fab; working alot; Evie & Mabel the stall; some photography and a great deal of gardening.

So we're here. Evie & Mabeling.
Please come back and visit regularly. I'm hoping to continue putting up some projects and stuff, but also, really hoping to get some sneak peaks for the Evie & Mabel stalls!!

If you see something you dearly love and would like to buy from the stall, give me a shout-out!
If you want to buy something, you could also visit Evie & Mabel
If you fancy a chat about vintage goodness, photography, or any other sort of stuff.

Yay!! Come for a visit! Leave some messages! Make friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment