Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Evie & Mabel Vintage

Those of you that know me, know I have been having a Vintage Goodness Stall at Castle Lane Bazaar Markets.

The market is held on the last Saturday of every month at the Edinburgh Castle Hotel in Brunswick.

I've had heaps of really ace feedback. And so, I am going to try to be proactive about making things bigger and better.
I'm going to use my blog to show you some of the awesomeness you can get from the lovely folk here at Evie & Mabel (ie: Me!) If you see something you love, you can get in touch with me, and swoop in before the market comes around!

I'm also ever so happy to work on consignment, meaning if you have a hankering for some particular vintage goodness, give me a shout, and I will keep my eyes peeled.. think suitcases, typewriters, cutlery, crockery, knick knacks, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment