Tuesday, July 28, 2009

:: I'm Coveting ::

Was over here and thought Pip was onto something, so here goes...

My Tuesday covets are:

One of these.
Some of these empty cases to put my own things in. Like a cowboy.
One of these guys. My grandma has one, and I saw one at Coburg Trash & Treasure on the weekend, but he was a bit out of my price range.
Space. Wide Open Space. With good storage for my pretty goodies.

Lucky Last, one of these little adorable creatures...

What do you covet? Feel free to share (unless it's your neighbour's wife, in which case, might be best to keep it to yourself....)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty. I followed you over from Pip's.
    I haven't been to Coburg Trash and Treasure. I will have to take a look.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coburg T&T is awesome...
    Laverton is better most weekends though :D And they have donuts.

    ReplyDelete